Each week I plan to make small purchases in several companies to slowly build up the positions. This allows me to get some capital invested every week, for free. The valuations might not always be the best but it does help me to consistently build up my portfolio and dividend stream that will eventually allow me to consider early retirement.
I invested $175 this week in my Loyal3 account and initiated 3 new positions there by adding Kraft, PepsiCo, and Coca-Cola to the mix. I think with these wide moat companies it's probably best to just slowly accumulate positions rather than look for undervalue opportunities for larger purchases.
- MDLZ - 9/30/14 0.7438 shares @ $33.61 / 1.79% YOC / $0.45 annual dividends
- DIS - 9/30/14 0.2945 shares @ $84.90 / 1.01% YOC / $0.25 annual dividends
- MDLZ - 10/1/14 0.7319 shares @ $34.16 / 1.76% YOC / $0.44 annual dividends
- KRFT - 10/1/14 0.4443 shares @ $56.27 / 3.73% YOC / $0.93 annual dividends
- PEP - 10/1/14 0.2688 shares @ $93.00 / 2.82% YOC / $0.70 annual dividends
- KO - 10/1/14 0.5830 shares @ $42.88 / 2.85% YOC / $0.71 annual dividends
- BRK.B - 10/1/14 0.1796 shares @ $139.21 / 0.00% YOC / $0.00 annual dividends
I've updated my Portfolio page to reflect these changes.
If you want to open an account and Buy Stocks Fee-Free$0 fees to buy and sell stock.Open a free online account today. (Affiliate Link). I only link to products/services that I personally use or approve of. Whether you use the link or not I still think Loyal3 is a great platform if you're looking to invest small amounts of capital for free.