Each week I plan to make small purchases in several companies to slowly build up the positions. This allows me to get some capital invested every week, for free. The valuations might not always be the best but it does help me to consistently build up my portfolio and dividend stream that will eventually allow me to consider early retirement.
The markets have now recovered and then some from the selloff late last month and early this month. While I didn't make any purchases in my FI Portfolio I've still be quite active dollar cost averaging into several wide moat companies. I invested $150 since my last update so without further ado, here's the transactions.
- BRK.B - 10/24/14 0.1792 shares @ $139.52 / 0.00% YOC / $0.00 annual dividends
- PEP - 10/24/14 0.2634 shares @ $94.92 / 2.76% YOC / $0.69 annual dividends
- KO- 10/24/14 0.6117 shares @ $40.87 / 2.99% YOC / $0.75 annual dividends
- DPS - 10/25/14 0.3693 shares @ $67.69 / 2.42% YOC / $0.61 annual dividends
- UL - 10/28/14 0.6199 shares @ $40.3 / 3.62% YOC / $0.0.91 annual dividends
- KRFT - 10/28/14 0.4450 shares @ $56.18 / 3.74% YOC / $0.93 annual dividends
My forward 12-month dividends for my Loyal3 portfolio are now up to $33.81. Adding that to my regular taxable account's forward dividends of $5,220.78 and my total forward dividends are up to $5,254.59. I'm now 95.54% of the way towards my revised goal of $5,500.
I've updated my Portfolio page to reflect these changes.
If you want to open an account and Buy Stocks Fee-Free$0 fees to buy and sell stock.Open a free online account today. (Affiliate Link). I only link to products/services that I personally use or approve of. Whether you use the link or not I still think Loyal3 is a great platform if you're looking to invest small amounts of capital for free.