Each week I plan to make small purchases in several companies to slowly build up the positions. This allows me to get some capital invested every week, for free. The valuations might not always be the best but it does help me to consistently build up my portfolio and dividend stream that will eventually allow me to consider early retirement.
At my last weekly update I had only made 2 additional purchases in my Loyal3 portfolio. Well, since Loyal3 came out and will no longer be accepting credit cards for stock purchase I decided to load up while I still can. I invested $250 this past week as well as the shares from the dividend payment from KRFT. There should be quite a few purchases that still go through early next week with my credit card that will give me that extra "1% yield" but then I'll be slowing down purchases until probably sometime in the new year.
- UL - 11/5/14 0.6180 shares @ $40.45 / 3.61% YOC / $0.90 annual dividends
- UL - 11/6/14 0.6180 shares @ $40.45 / 3.61% YOC / $0.90 annual dividends
- UL - 11/8/14 0.6112 shares @ $40.90 / 3.57% YOC / $0.89 annual dividends
- KO - 11/8/14 0.5826 shares @ $42.91 / 2.84% YOC / $0.71 annual dividends
- GOOGL - 11/8/14 0.0450 shares @ $555.87 / 0.00% YOC / $0.00 annual dividends
- DIS - 11/8/14 0.2762 shares @ $90.51 / 0.95% YOC / $0.24 annual dividends
- UL - 11/10/14 0.6112 shares @ $40.90 / 3.65% YOC / $0.89 annual dividends
- KO - 11/10/14 0.5826 shares @ $42.91 / 2.84% YOC / $0.71 annual dividends
- DPS - 11/12/14 0.3550 shares @ $70.43 / 2.33% YOC / $0.58 annual dividends
- KRFT - 11/12/14 0.4340 shares @ $57.60 / 3.65% YOC / $0.91 annual dividends
I've updated my Portfolio page to reflect these changes.
If you want to open an account and Buy Stocks Fee-Free$0 fees to buy and sell stock.Open a free online account today. (Affiliate Link). I only link to products/services that I personally use or approve of. Whether you use the link or not I still think Loyal3 is a great platform if you're looking to invest small amounts of capital for free.