Each week I plan to make small purchases in several companies to slowly build up the positions. This allows me to get some capital invested every week, for free. The valuations might not always be the best but it does help me to consistently build up my portfolio and dividend stream that will eventually allow me to consider early retirement.
I didn't make nearly as many purchases as I did last week but I still invested $125 in my Loyal3 account and I even received my first dividend payment in that portfolio. A whopping $0.10 from VFC!
- MDLZ - 9/20/14 0.7149 shares @ $34.97 / 1.72% YOC / $0.43 annual dividends
- VFC - 9/20/14 0.3751 shares @ $66.65 / 1.58% YOC / $0.39 annual dividends
- DIS - 9/22/14 0.2805 shares @ $89.14 / 0.96% YOC / $0.24 annual dividends
- MDLZ - 9/23/14 0.7319 shares @ 34.16 / 1.76% YOC / $0.44 annual dividends
- DIS - 9/23/14 0.2835 shares @ $88.18 / 0.98% YOC / $0.24 annual dividends
I've updated my Portfolio page to reflect these changes.
If you want to open an account and Buy Stocks Fee-Free$0 fees to buy and sell stock.Open a free online account today. (Affiliate Link). I only link to products/services that I personally use or approve of. Whether you use the link or not I still think Loyal3 is a great platform if you're looking to invest small amounts of capital for free.